Monday, July 6, 2009

When it all falls down .

Today started off rather greatly .

I was faced with three different relationships, each with different situations, and affect.

My friend -who shall remain nameless for their sake- texting me about their boyfriend breaking up, and then as result, I called her, and learned of the whole story.

  • Ever since she went on a vacation to Missouri, her and her boyfriend have been aruging over trivial shiizzz.
  • Both felt like each other gave up.
  • Tonight they got into a fight and he broke up with her... for the sixth time.
  • And, of course, led her up and down by saying, "I still love you." to "We'll be getting back together soon." to "I think we're better off as friends" and y'know what? Gave her the ever so beautiful line "You don't deserve me, you're way better then me."
Uhhh. BOY BULLSHIT. ahahaha. I'm a dude, and I sniffed that one quite fast, and so did her cousins. However, she won't come to accept it yet, and obviously she still loves him so, and... I don't know. It makes me feel sad. I never want for her to feel pain like that, and thats all he seems to give her. She just said -- as I quote "Why am I so desperate for him?" =/

---- While I was talking to her, phone call from one of my many loves [;

She was on myspace, and was bored, so she decided to look through her old myspace mails, and I called it perfectly, found messages from her old boyfriends. So, her talking to her boyfriend, told her about it, and he (who has her myspace passwords) went through the mail [although she said she would fwd it to him] and then went on a tangent about how he hates the old her, and how stupid she was.

How flawed was that? Oh, wait, to add to it --those messages were from TWO YEARS AGO. Yeah. Hes over-protective as fuck, and shes into him a lot.. and I dunno. I just hope for the best for her.

And, once again, ironically enough, I get text message from my other friend.

She texted me asking me about how my bestfriend (they're going out) hooked up with my most recent ex (who I could HONESTLY say I had deeeeeep ass feelings for -- and it wasn't the same way obviously) and I was kinda like wtf? Some feelings are still raw, even though my bestfriend is like a brother to me, and the whole dynamic of my ex and I were just... mind - bottling. So, I was talking to my bestfriends girlfriend and I can obviously tell she gets annoyed when he talks about the girls he pulls on a regular basis. But that one pretttty much fixed itself.

But after I dealt with all of those situations, I was left pondering -- why does it seem like every relationship around me has some type of major crack in its foundation, whether they've been together for 2 weeks, 3 months, 8 months, or 25 years. More important then that, no matter how hard you try -- those cracks will never be fixed. At most, they may be built over with a stronger foundation. But eventually those cracks spread, and one way or another -- it all falls down.

1 comment:

  1. brilliant use of that Kanye West line (:
    ugh, life is complicated.

    ReplyDelete