Saturday, July 25, 2009

Good Night .

The thing that I find the hardest to grasp, is when someone, who has a semi-decent relationship, and yet it seems as if they're almost ready to throw it away.

Perhaps it's because I haven't been in a relationship that I could say I was proud of, or was even at a semi-decent level, but when I'm standing on the outside looking at a relationship that I could've thought was great, and yet it seems like both are throwing in the towel, I can't HELP but to feel like they're making a huge mistake. That they should work it out. But at the first sign of a speed bump they wanna jump out of the car?

I guess this is when perspective comes into play.

Because to them, that speed bump may not at all be perceived as a speed bump, but more like the precipice of an extremely daunting mountain, and they're not so sure as to if they'll survive or if they'll come out on top, showing off their scars to everyone, for they'll show how much they with stood.

See! I just trapped myself into an internal corner. Maybe -- its safe to say, when you're outside of the looking glass, everything always seem to so shiny, so perfect, almost as if its incapable of being tarnished in any way. And yet, when you're in that glass, slowly, that person you once was feeling madly in love with -- soon becomes distorted, and slowly you'll realize you don't even know them anymore.

I'm not sure anymore-more
Who is knocking at my door-door
All the faces that I know
Ya make them so sunny and true

I don't wanna say goodbye to you
So I'll just say good night to you
My people, no goodbyes to you
I'm just gonna say good night
-kanYe West

No comments:

Post a Comment