Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Family Business .

I was grubbbin' on some ice cream [chocolate] and, my grandma took me into her room to show me a poem I wrote in the fourth grade. Other then the fact that I wanted to be a lawyer [LAWL] I clearly wrote "I worry about my grandma". Thats of course not the first paper I wrote of my grandma, voicing my concern for her, and love. Then.. she showed me a picture .

Photobucket

Shes the one on the left.. and that picture was taken when she was in her fourties.

But I was in utter awe of how beautiful she was back then and still now. Which, I dunno, made me have a renewed look at my family.

From her, spawned my beautiful mother .

Photobucket

I could go on for days on the love I feel for herrr. Shes the most stable female I know, and knows how to keep everything going, throughout it all.

Of course, I have a father . As well as a brother and sister who I love dear -- and a little niece that drives me to the precipice of insanity on a daily basis.

But then theres me .

Photobucket

ahaha , was I trying to hard?

Photobucket

I'm thinking thats a bit better! [;

But, my family business - is so complicated all of the time, and not to rehash a phrase from my previous blog, but the dynamics of it is quite mind boggling.

Yet.. I couldn't even explain it. Seeing the picture of my grandma waaay back then, it makes all of the complications worth it.

Hmmmm . Does that make sense? ahahaha.

1 comment:

  1. (: i love it.
    she was BEAUTTTTIFUUUUL.
    that's why herr grandson is a studmuffinnn..

    ReplyDelete