Friday, July 3, 2009

Whoaaaa!bby ;; first post!?

Ahaha, after some 'technical difficulties' I'm posting! yaaaay!

But before anything -- I must make a shout out, and dedicate this blog post to Kibbret Abagail "Kibby" Facey - 'cause well, to be quite frank, she is kinda sorta the ish. She has had a major impact on me, and love her to death for it!

ahaha, anywayyys, i'm pretty much sitting here in this hotel, just chillllin'. Y'know, like a change of pace? Sucks that I gotta go back tomorrow, but ehh, I enjoyed it while I did. When I get back -- gotta get back to business! Hospital shots are a must. Start my summer extra creddd, and uhh, flirt. ** workout too. Ahaha, whattta list!

Currently listening to Supernova by Mr. Hudson featuring kanYe West. Extremely underrated song!



Uhh. I feel so... sluggish. Had Tony Roma's earlier too. Muy Rico! ahahah. Wow. Kinda lame there huh? Welllll, i'ma wrap this one up for now. But more posts later!

No comments:

Post a Comment