Monday, July 6, 2009

I'll be late for thattttttt .

Being late sucks, and it affects every aspect of your life, whether in a relationship or in a professional way.

Today, I was went to get my TB test, and the lady asked for this paper I was suppose to have since I went to the orientation, but I didn't have it.

Why?

My abso-bloody-lute-ly amazing father decided to take a shortcut and merge onto the directions that mapquest recommended, and we got lost. THEN, of course, him being ever so intelligent, decided to go a DIFFERNT way then he knew, and made me thirty minutes late to a HOUR orientation. I got my orientation packet that I had to look over by myself, but I didn't get the vacination paper I was suppose to have.

And so, back to the story, the lady, thank God, found a spare paper, and I was able to get the shots [which really didn't hurt] and left.

But I was MOST DEFINETLY pissed off. For if she didn't find a spare, I wouldn't have been able to get my shot, reschedule an appointment for the shot, which by itself takes at least a week to make sure it takes, and then another two days to make sure that one takes.

While that was going on, I also started to think about how being late fucked up my life.

Countlesssss females have came into my life and I've lost them, due to the fact of me being late.

The one I'll never forget? In 8th grade, this girl that I carried a very vibrant torch, actually liked me -- which I would've killed to know of, and would've most DEFF. acted on. But, instead she goes out with one of my best friends, but while we were talking one day, she was just saying "Y'know, I used to like you. But Austin was about to ask me out, so I just said yes to him."

Ahaha, I jumped up and screamed and victory danced. Then it hit me of the PAST TENSED of liked, && that she was going out with my best buddy.

Being late foils me once again -_-

But thats just a common thing. Girls ALWAYS tend to like me when they first meet me. Then, when I FINALLY realize it, I've been entered in - dun dun dunnnnnn - friend zone.

Yikes.

Won't even get started on how much friend zone sucks, but one of the biggest cons of friend zones is that all it does is remind you of how late you were in the first place.

But the only thing I can rationalize from that situation -- you can stop complain', 'cause once I'm there, the game is a wrap. [;

No comments:

Post a Comment