Saturday, July 11, 2009

Bring Me Down // Champion .

With things going on alllll around, I dunno if I have just a low tolerance level or what butttttt, certain things are wearing thin on me.

To losing friends who've you been close to.. and getting pretty much replaced.

To little comments that make you annoyed and.. I dunno just frustrated all together.

It would be quite easy for me just to let 'em bring me down, y'know? But at the same time, they make me try harder. Having a huge ego, and being very territorial, I HATE it, with a passion I might I add, when I feel like I'm losing, or people are slipping away. 'specially the people who are rather close to me. But, with those feelings, it really changes my perspective. Or.. how I operate to be more exact -- it makes me realize that I need to adept, and I need to evolve.

Moral of the post? It's easy just to say "This person/event/thing/whatever is hazardous to my health, and is bringing me down in every aspect of my life".

But you can't think like that. You gotta think like a champion, and adept like a champion.

sidenote: I already have three gold medals [;

No comments:

Post a Comment