Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Bittersweet Poetry.

"I love you.
Yet I cannot bring myself to be in love with you.
Once loving you so deeply.
And now being so distant.
I feel like it's a journey my heart cannot take anymore.
But I still stand there, waiting for you, at the train station.
Hoping you'll make the journey back.
And all will be perfect, just like it was.
But standing in that lonely train station reality sets in.
Things were never perfect.
You were never there.
So I pack my bags, and board the train.
In hopes my heart will find a stranger.
With a therapeutic smile, and longing of love eyes.
And we'll sit, chat, and reminisce.
And just maybe, I'll forget about you, and your perverse image.


But I doubt I will."
Train Stations and Therapeutic Smiles -- written by me earlier this year. Pretty g'narly, right? =P

But, as I ask my friend to create a photo-edit of his feelings of the school year that just passed, and I haven't even completely digested the school year, and me being the hypocrite, asked someone to do something I haven't even done yet, so I figured why not now.

To start off, to say I changed this year is quite of an understatement.

I've managed to keep lowkey drama-wise, which is a feat and a half, and kept my head on somewhat straight and focused on schooool.

Though the latter fell through as the school year trudged on, I could honestly say I had no emotional issues going on.

Enter: Faria.

Ahahahaha, I feel so lame for saying that. But on a serious note, I couldn't say shes the reason for all of my emotional discontent. More then anything, I've realized how disappointed I am with myself. But i'd be lying if I didn't say a small part of me didn't resent her for how she made me felt. A lot of the change that happened was due to her and the feelings I felt.

But throughout it all, I've realized how much I dislike myself, so the change that she caused was great.

Though -- if someone were to ask for me to go through it again, I'd proclaim HELL NO.

=D


UPDATE: My brother, Michael finished his edit.
Photobucket

Hah. One hell of a year for the both of us, huh?

1 comment:

  1. hey, that's a really good poem, wow bro.awesome reminds me of someone i knew.

    ReplyDelete