Sunday, December 27, 2009

Superlatives.

'09 is almost over, and I frankly couldn't be any happier. It was not a bad year, by any means, but I'm ready to move on.

Throughout the baad, and the good, I gained a group of friends that made life that much easier to bare.

First and foremost, I must start with K. Facey.
Photobucket

To even talk about how far we came, is quite ridiculous. To me, she was that loud mouthed chick who had an odd fetish with Panda, and if I recall correctly, she thought I was that awkward kid who had a crush on her (she had a healthy ego back then ;D)

Somewhere along the way, we exchanged cellular numbers, and started to bond, and the true Kibby emerged. Up until that moment in time, I have never met someone without so many layers. What made her even more unique was that each layer I peeled away, her true colors shined even more.

Something about her infectious personality immediately influenced my life. I wouldn't be tweeting nor blogging if it wasn't for her. She introduced me to Lady Gaga -- which if anyone ever held a conversation with me about music, would know I am a vehement fan of the Gaga.

Even while writing this post, I can feel all of what she has done to help forge who I currently am.

Ms. Facey's influence was also supplemented with R. Mowatt.

Photobucket

One of the most lovable and kindred souls I met, we started talking to each other in Chemistry class (she was always making flawed facial expressions (:) and some how, everything just fell into place. Somewhat of a whirlwind friendship, we immediately immersed ourselves into each others life, almost as if we grew up with each other. She was there for me during a peculiar time, regarding a certain female, and I was there for her through whatever trials and tribulations that occurred.

Honorable Mentions:
Photobucket
S. Smith: Has an amazing style that pushed me to explore different things.

Photobucket
K. Ortiz: Humble and poetic., but our adventures just begun.

Photobucket
M. Reyes: Blood doesn't have to exist to be a true brother; but since we've known each other since 3rd grade, he's ineligible.

3 comments:

  1. awh, sir :)
    you make me feel incredible
    love you broooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracias Qareeeeeeeeeee.
    && thanks for EVERYTHING you have done for me :).

    --I'll always be there for 'ya

    ttyl :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks bro! i feel pretty incredible lol

    ReplyDelete