Friday, December 11, 2009

Eh Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)

I'm going to fine tune this post a bit later, but I'm kinda rushing.

Realizations in general suck ass. I mean, in theory, they should be one of the most coveted natural events that occur in this world, right? Everyone wants to be able to figure out what's bothering them, or that thing that's blocking them from seeing the truth, but why is it that whenever it happens, almost 100% of the time, everyone is wishing that they were still in a false reality?

I guess it's still the immaturity in me. There's no really other way to explain it. Over the course of the week, I've gained back my insight (which I lost for a week, haaa) and I just realized a lot about the people around me.

But, I think that I show waaay too much kindness, and I have huge expectations. Those coupled together already creates a deadly combo. I underestimate a lot of the people around me, 'cause they're not showing their affection to me, like others would.

Even more so then that, I just want to know that if I'm realllllly connected with someone, that I'll be picked first, y'know? The only issue with that, is there is something within my personality that allows them to chose that other person over me, and I'll be okay with it, and just remain silent. So then I'm just stuck, questioning myself and everything.

Ehrrr Ehrrr Ehrrr. I just wish that I wasn't so into my head all of the time.

Eh eh, eh eh
There's nothing else I can say
Eh eh, eh eh
- Lady Gaga

2 comments:

  1. One of the wonderful things about blogging -- you can spit out anything onto this virtual paper! and I do agree with you, sometimes things work better in our heads but not so much in reality :/ But c'est la vie, and to know/realize is half of the battle. Once you've overcome the realization part, you can react upon it. It's the way you react, after you've realized, that matters.

    but then again, I'm just a stranger who just happened to stumble across your blog and trying to wish you the best in your next steps ;)

    Abyan
    <a href="www.distrikmode.com</a>

    ReplyDelete
  2. uhmmm, i must venture to say that there are moments wen yu become speechless... yet you just have to snap back into reality and understand "everthing happens for a reason" kinda cliche! but it helps :)

    ReplyDelete