Friday, October 16, 2009

Where'd You Go .

It's quite funny when you realize that people in your life are slacking.

And then when you alert them of it, it seems as if it doesn't phase them.

Current issue in my life, is trying to recapture back a loss companion. Maybe I make a big deal out of things <--- which is a common theme in my life. But whenever I make a big deal out of something, nine times out of ten, often there is a lot of truth to what I am saying. While analyzing others, I analyze myself. I do realize that I have dependency issues, and when one leaves my life, I have to immediately find someone to fit the empty spot. Usually I don't fret over that person leaving, 'cause I know people are here for reasons, seasons, blah blah blah.

But I just simply cannot lose this person. Just talking to them, I can hear the difference within them and it's astounding how just a few hours can change everything.

Regardless though, no matter how infuriating they currently are, I'll stick by. I lost, or in the processing of losing my brother. They are the only one I could truly connect with on that same level. =/
He said "Some days I feel like shit,
Some days I wanna quit, and just be normal for a bit,"
I don't understand why you have to always be gone,
I get along but the trips always feel so long,
And, I find myself trying to stay by the phone,
'Cause your voice always helps me to not feel so alone,
But I feel like an idiot, workin' my day around the call,
But when I pick up I don't have much to say,
So, I want you to know it's a little fucked up,
That I'm stuck here waitin', at times debatin',
Tellin' you that I've had it with you and your career,
Me and the rest of the family here singing "Where'd you go?"
-- Mike Shinoda

1 comment:

  1. sounds like a rough patch! but ehhhh life goes on sir! "/

    ReplyDelete