Thursday, October 22, 2009

Soundtrack to my Life.

I think, it's an amazing when you have someone in your life that transcends any level of friendship that you've ever had.

Like when every fiber of your being wants to be there and help them. I just think it's a grand feeling.

It only happened once to me. Like, today actually.

So, I'm on myspace talking to my friend. And he's going through a lot. And outside of the fact that I started to feel sad, but I just wanted to rectify anything I could. Deal with the brunt of his problems just so he wouldn't have to.

I think connections like these are a necessity to survive. Once you can get to this level of realization just in general, I feel like things become brighter. I'm not only living to do right for myself, but for others that truly depend on me.


I've got some issues that nobody can see
And all of these emotions are pouring out of me
I bring them to the light for you
It's only right
This is the soundtrack to my life, the soundtrack to my life.
-- Scott Mescudi

1 comment: