Friday, August 7, 2009

Stifled.

I don't know why, but lately, creative-wise, I've been quite stagnant.

I can't seem to crank out a blog post, nor make a blog layout that I wanted, or a banner! I have the pictures, yet they don't seem to go together.. or just anything.

But school is ticking down. So, I gotta get on the ball to enjoy my final moments.

  • Create my blog layout
  • Finish extra credd. language arts assignment.
  • Continue the workout
  • Furnishing my locker with my new locker buddddy Robyn [;
  • Hang with Catrina.
Sounds like quite a list, huh?

1 comment:

  1. i wonder how our experiences sharing lockers this year will beeee (: i'm quite excited to share one with my lovely 5P!D@, ahaha. but seriously, i'm not ready for school. but i am ready for you to start MY blog layout (: love you dearyyy.

    ReplyDelete