Saturday, August 22, 2009

A Beautiful Mess.

Ahahahaha. So I'm standing here.. making myself look like an asshole, attempting, to, y'know, look out for someone, like I promise them.

And.. I'm TRYING to tell someone one thing. And trying to get it through to them. Ehr. Actually, those events occurred yesterday. Today, I get a message from the person who I was trying to convince otherwise, and it says (SIDEBAR ;; this message was sent to him from the female I was 'talking for' last night. While I was talking to her I presume)

"I highly believe one day we're going
to date. Just.. not right now.
Just be my friend right now, that's what
I need"

Ahahahaa. So I saw that message. And start to laugh. Y'know, not the laugh where things are humorous. The laugh where not only I make myself look like an idiot, going out for the limb for someone, but of an odd sense of nostaligia.

First and foremost, I told her the same thing I told someone before, 'cause they told me that they didn't like a person before hand. I told them both to nip it in the budd before they follow around forever, y'know, so they will hate them for a bit, and get over it.

Well, as it turns out, in both situations, I was dead wrong. And just left feeling so.. STUPID. And, I hate feeling stupid, and especially in a situation like this. And so, I'm going to start washing my hands off with people. 'Cause it's becoming quite rediclous at this point.

Well it kind of hurts when the kind of words you write
Kind of turn themselves into knives
And don't mind my nerve you could call it fiction
But I like being submerged in your contradictions dear
'Cause here we are, here we are
-- Jason Mraz



No comments:

Post a Comment