Sunday, August 2, 2009

Everything I am.

So, at 12:00 am I received a text message from Kibby, regarding my posture.

Me: I neeeeduh work on my posture muchooo.

Kibby: You do, humpback.

Me: Lmfao that's the most hurtful thing you've ever said.

Annnnnnnnnnd, she hasn't replied back =P

But as I've been working on my posture ever since I've been volunteering at the hospital, so for a good week, I've been working on it, and I think it's getting better.

[Though my back hurts like a muduhfuhkuh]

And so, as I'm making sure my back is aligned and such, and walking around my room keeping my posture [I'm sounding awfully lame here, but bare with me]

I started analyzing myself.

How I walk, act, carry myself, and everything.

And I must say, one of my biggest influences was my brother [ of course not blood, but still close as if we were] Michael .

Photobucket

Fact of the matter was, swagger was a foreign word to me, until he uhh, for a lack of a better word, waltz'd into my life.

Ahaha, I'm not trying to say that he 'cause this big revolution in my life, and ever since then, I've been amazing (not to sound cocky) ahahah.

But on a real note, the thing that he gave to me which I value the most is drive. The drive to better myself in every aspect of my life. And, helped me realized I am capable of doing things on a grand scale.

Since him and I became buddies, I did get the girl I trailed after for over a year. Made numerous improvements on the body. And well, actually just changed my whole modus operandi. And for that, I thank him over and over and over again for.

Damn, here we go again.
everybody sayin' what's not for him
everything I'm not, made me everything I am
damn, here we go again.
people talk shit, but when shit hits the fan
everything I'm not, made me everything I am
-- kanYe West

No comments:

Post a Comment