Friday, April 30, 2010

Don't Let Me Fall.

(: Hi. I'm sorry I neglected you like so. I thought after my last post that I would continue cranking out blog post as fast as I usually do (or did?). But quality over quantity, right? I rather people pay attention to my blog post for it's importance, and not just because I post so much, y'know? Oh well.

A lot has been going on (per usual), and I think tonight I finally am learning how to properly deal. It's with the help of amazing people, that I think I'm actually calming down. I hate victims, because I feel that's so weak. Why blame other people for something that happened to you? Sure, you can acknowledge it, but instead of using it as a crutch to get favors, use it as foundation to boost yourself. '

Anyone that has talked to me for more than five minutes, or read my blog knows that I take on too much, don't act my age, etc. So, all that I'm going through is due to me wanting to be more grown, and take on adult issues. I was faltering for awhile, but I think without people, I wouldn't have became functional again. I've always had issue with trust, and opening up to people, and letting them know how important they are to me. But, Robyn, Kibrett, and Michael, have went beyond my expectations. I guess this post is dedicated to them more than anything.

Well it was just a dream
Just a moment ago
I was up so high
Looking down at the sky
Don't let me fall
I was shooting for stars
On a Saturday night
They say what goes up
Must come down
But don't let me fall
Don't let me fall
Don't let me fall
They say what goes up
Must come down
But don't let me fall
Don't let me fall
Don't let me fall
They say what goes up
Must come down
But don't let me fall
Don't let me fall
-- B.o.B

No comments:

Post a Comment