Monday, January 4, 2010

On to the Next One.

Haaa, has anyone seen Jay-Z's new music video?! I honestly do not care if it is depicting occult shiiit, or if he is just picking on people -- this music video is dope.



I like the mentality presented in the chorus; "I'm on to the next one." Which simply means keep it moving. I was enthralled with this song & music video the very first time I saw it (which was right after the new year started).

As of late, disappointment has been plaguing me as if I was Italy. I have a tolerance level, but I don't think I really should need one. I'm just at the point where I expect people to reply back to me, or if you claim I'm important to you -- then at least show it.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I liked that Jay-Z song too..haha it was pretty cool. I'm not sure if I like the video tho. (haha) And I soooo understand about the not feeling important. People say I am..but than act a different way. (sighs) makes me sad.

    ReplyDelete